I'll keep you posted how the rest of my day will play out today, Sunday.
Sunday, 15 April 2012
Sundays
Out of the seven days in a week I think Sunday is the one I dread the most. This day generally puts me in a low mood and it demotivates me to do anything productive, unless of course I have four exams ahead of me, but even then I still struggle to focus. There's just something about Sundays that shades my world and fuels me to negatively think about my life. I encourage myself to socialize with my friends more or even go to work on Sundays to avoid the negative outcomes of the day. I think one of the more important factors that weights me down is the ideology of Sunday being a family day. Don't get me wrong I love my family and whatnot, but the connection with them is not entirely there right now, and this creates a crater to my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment